Providers Integrated for Health and Wellness
Providers are currently offering remote (telehealth) and/or provider designated in-person appointments. Please see the Safety Plan and Directions tab for more information or call us at 518-608-4271.
Psychology Wellness Practice is now located at:
Important COVID-19 Information
139 Vly Road,
Albany, NY • 12205
Contact phone number: 518-608-4271
Contact email: email@example.com
Appointments are telehealth appointments unless otherwise specified by your provider. If your provider specified your appointment to be in-person, please be advised of our new policies:
1. Patients/parents may enter the building to check in and wait in the waiting room for their providers. The waiting room is closed unless actively waiting for an appointment to begin. Any parent/guardian accompanying a minor will wait in the car during the duration of the appointment unless asked to participate.
2. Upon check in at the front desk, patients will receive a one-time COVID-19 health screening attestation to be signed prior to the appointment.
3. Please wear a mask in all common areas. Some providers may ask that you wear a mask during the session. Children over the age of 2 are also asked to wear a mask.
4. Providers ask that you apply hand sanitizer (provided) upon arrival.
5. If you have a copay, coinsurance or deductible associated with your insurance plan, those are due at the time of service by cash or check, provided when checking in at the front desk.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our secretary or office manager at 518-608-4271. Thank you!